We've got a new MustKetch recipe for you to try this summer! Our Herb Stuffed MustKetch Burger is the perfect combination of tangy, creamy, and satisfying.
· 1 (l lb.) Package Cream Cheese
· 1 Cup Chopped Green Onion
· 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Dill
· 1 Lb. Ground Beef
· 1 Tea. Garlic Powder
· Iceberg Lettuce
· Brioche Hamburger Buns
· MustKetch Smoke
· Mix ground beef with desired salt and pepper or other seasonings of your choice in medium sized bowl. Form 2 thin burger patties for each burger desired. ( 4 patties = 2 burgers)
· In a separate bowl, mix together cream cheese, fresh chopped green onion, dill, and garlic powder.
· Spread a heaping spoonful of cream cheese mixture on to the center of a patty, top with another patty and seal the edges closed.
· Throw your burgers on the grill along with hamburger buns to toast.
· Once burgers are thoroughly cooked, begin assembling your burger with your toasted buns, iceberg lettuce, herb-stuffed burger patty, and lots of MustKetch Smoke to top it off. Enjoy!