Spice up your weeknight menu with our MustKetch Fajitas! This recipe is simple, quick, and delicious!
· 1 Lb. Flank Steak
· 2 Bell Peppers
· Purple Onion
· 1 Cup Sour Cream
· 1/2 Cup MustKetch Zesty
· Taco Seasoning
· Flour Tortillas
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· Begin by heating a pan on your stove top and add olive oil to warm.
· Slice the flank steak in long, thin strips and place in warmed pan, cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
· Meanwhile, cut your bell peppers and onion into thin strips and cut in a separate pan.
· Once meat is fully cooked, add into pan with pepper and onion mixture.
· Mix sour cream and MustKetch in small bowl and add a dollop to your warmed tortilla.
· Place meat and veggie mix on tortillas and top with diced cilantro.