Need an appetizer for Easter? We've whipped up some delicious MustKetch Deviled Eggs that will go great with your Easter brunch. Check out the recipe below!
· 6 Eggs
· 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
· 1 Tsp. White Vinegar
· 2 Tsp. Original MustKetch
· 1/2 Tsp. Salt
· Freshly ground pepper
· Smoked paprika or chopped dill for garnish
· Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water so there is about an inch of water above the eggs. Heat water on high until water boils, then cover, turn the heat on low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water for about 1 minute and let cool before next step.
· Crack egg shells, peel eggs, and gently pat dry with towels.
· Slice the eggs lengthwise and gently remove yolks into a medium bowl. Place the whites onto a separate platter.
· Mash the yolks into a fine crumble and then add mayonnaise, vinegar, MustKetch, salt, pepper, and mix well until creamy.
· Load piping bag full of egg mixture and add generous amount into each egg white.
· Garnish your eggs with smoked paprika or fresh chopped dill before serving.