There's nothing better than indulging in a delicious breakfast on a Saturday morning! Click here to get the recipe for out MustKetch Breakfast Burger and prepare to be amazed!
· 1 Lb. Ground Beef
· 1 Egg
· 1 Avocado
· ½ Lb. Bacon
· Cheddar Cheese
· MustKetch Zesty
· Sesame Seed Buns
· Start by forming forming your ground beef into patties. Place patties on non-stick, medium-heat pan. Flipping after about 5 minutes.
· Add sliced cheese on top of patty once it is almost done cooking.
· In a separate pan, start frying an egg.
· You’ll also want to start cooking your bacon in a separate pan or in the oven at 400 degrees until cooked to your desired crispiness.
· Toast bun over low heat and spread with MustKetch Zesty before placing your cooked burger patty on bun.
· Add sliced avocado, egg, and more MustKetch Zesty before topping off your burger.
· Be sure to pop the yolk before diving in to your breakfast burger!