If you don't like to spend a ton of time in the kitchen- this one's is for you! Super simple and really delicious, this MustKetch BBQ Chicken recipe is a must-make! Plus the possibilites are endless! You can add this to a salad, make a sandwich, make tacos, and so much more!
· 2 lbs. Chicken Breast
· 12 oz. Barbecue Sauce
· 1 Cup MustKetch Smoke
· Add chicken breast, bbq sauce, and MustKetch Smoke to Instant Pot.
· Place lid on Instant Pot and make sure the steam release is set to “sealing”
· Press the poultry button and allow chicken to cook.
· When Instant Pot beeps three times, you know the chicken is done. Wait 15 minutes to cool down before removing the lid.
· Once the lid is removed, shred the chicken with two forks inside the Instant Pot.
· Remove from pot and serve as a sandwich, in tacos, over a salad, and much more!