Talk about comfort food. This loaded grilled cheese sandwich is a must-make! Check out the recipe for our MustKetch Grilled Cheese below!
· Thick sliced sourdough bread
· Sharp cheddar cheese
· Provolone cheese
· Fresh tomatoes
· Fresh jalapeño
· MustKetch Smoke
· Begin by placing a saucepan on the stove over medium heat.
· Slice tomato, jalapeno, and cheeses in preperation.
· Butter both slices of bread
· Spread MustKetch on each slice, then stack cheese, tomatoes, jalapeños, and more cheese (butter side down) before topping off with second slice of bread.
· Place assembled sandwich on pan and cook for about 3- 4 minutes on each side (until cheese is melted and bread is crisp)
· Serve with a side of MustKetch for dipping- enjoy!