Cauliflower is all the rage these days, from pizza crust, a replacement for potatoes to a substitute for rice. MustKetch Cauliflower Rounds are perfect as a side or snack. Plus they are so delicious your kids won’t know they are eating vegetables. MustKetch as a clean label product with no high-fructose corn syrup makes it a healthy option for dipping!
· 5 cups cauliflower florets, riced
· 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
· 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
· 1 large egg, beaten
· 1 cup MustKetch Original
· Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
· Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor or high powered blender and process until it’s the size of rice.
· Microwave the cauliflower for 4 minutes in a large bowl. Stir and then microwave for another 4 minutes. Allow to cool.
· Once the cauliflower is cool enough to handle, add it to a clean tea towel and wring out the liquid. You should be able to remove at least 1 cup of liquid.
· Mix the cauliflower with egg, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
· Place a 3″ circular cookie cutter on the parchment covered cookie sheet. Fill the cookie cutter with the cauliflower mixture. Pack it down with the back of a spoon. Gently remove the cookie cutter. The rounds should be about 1/3 inch thick. Repeat until you’ve used up all the cauliflower..
· Bake for 25 minutes or until nicely browned. Serve with MustKetch Original for dipping.