Who doesn’t love a good burger? This MustKetch Cheeseburger is full of tasty flavor and sure to please the meat lover in your family. Whether you're just making dinner for your family or attending a small BBQ, don’t forget to bring the MustKetch! With just one bite, MustKetch will be the talk of dinner!
· 1 Tsp Unsalted Butter
· 2- 3 oz. Ground Beef Patties
· 2- 1 oz. Slices of American Cheese
· 2 tbs MustKetch Original
· 1 Roma Tomato, Sliced
· White Onion, Sliced
· Kosher Salt to Taste
· Pepper to Taste
· 2 Sesame Seed Bun
· Preheat a oven to 375 degrees
· Spread the unsalted butter on both sides of the sesame seed bun and toast until golden brown.
· Season the ground beef patties with salt and pepper, placing them on a preheated grill. Grill both sides of the burger patties, continue to grill until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
· Remove the patties from the grill and top with 1 – 1 oz slice of American cheese.
· Top the toasted bottom half of the sesame seed bun with the burger patty.
· Top with sliced roma tomato, sliced white onion, lettuce, and MustKetch Original.
· Place the toasted top half of the sesame seed bun over the burger before serving.
· Serve with fries for a classic meal!