Headed to a party this weekend? Don't show up empty handed! Try our Jalapeño Popper Recipe with MustKetch for a flavorful recipe your friends will love!
· 12 Fresh Jalapeños
· 12 oz Cream Cheese
· Shredded Cheddar Cheese
· 1 Tsp. Onion Powder
· 1 package Bacon
· 1/4 Cup of MustKetch Smoke
· Cut Jalapeños in half and cut out seeds and veins.
· In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, onion powder, and MustKetch Smoke together well.
· Stuff your jalapeño halves with cheese mixture.
· Wrap raw bacon around each a jalapeño.
· Place on baking sheet and cook at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes.