Take your burger to the next level with this amazing Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burger recipe! ️Impress your friends and bring out this spicy, tasty treat at your next BBQ!
· 1 Lb. Turkey or Ground Beef
· 12 oz. Cream Cheese
· 2 Cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
· Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
· 3 Fresh Jalapeño
· 1 Package Bacon
· Hamburger Buns
· Original MustKetch
· Mix together 12 oz. of cream cheese, shredded pepper jack cheese, and 2 chopped jalapeños. You may add more or less jalapeño, depending on how spicy you’d like it.
· Start forming your patties, fairly thin. Remember that two patties will form one burger.
· Put generous amount of your cream cheese mixture in the center of a patty, and place the other patty on top. Pinch the sides together to keep mixture in place.
· Put stuffed burgers on the grill, cooking until the meat is at 160 degrees F.
· While burgers are grilling, start toasting your buns and cooking the bacon separately.
· Spread Original MustKetch on your burger bun, place burger on bun, and top with a slice of pepper jack cheese, and bacon.
· Serve with French fries, tater tots, or chips!