Looking for a delicious (and easy) holiday appetizer? Check out our recipe for Green Bean Bundles! You're going to love this tasty treat that is perfect for an upcoming holiday party or family gathering.
· 1 lb. Fresh Green Beans
· 10-12 Slices of Bacon
· 1/2 Cup MustKetch Smoke
· 2 Tbs. Butter
· 1 Tbs. Brown Sugar
· 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
· ¼ Tsp. Salt
· ¼ Tsp. Pepper
· Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spay baking dish with non-stick spray.
· Wash and dry green beans. Season with salt and pepper.
· Bundle together 5-7 green beans (this will depend on the size of your green beans) Using one piece of bacon, wrap it around the bundle of beans. Lay bundles bacon seam side down onto the baking dish.
· Repeat this process until all beans are bundled.
· Heat a small saucepan over low heat. Add MustKetch, butter, brown sugar, and garlic and whisk until melted.
· Using a pastry brush, brush the mixture over the top of each bundle.
· Cover the bundles with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
· Serve as an appetizer or as a side dish with your favorite chicken or steak dinner.